Wednesday, April 04, 2012

The Domestic Diva's Easter Decorations!

I just wanted to share with you all my Easter decorations, that I have up in my house. Its always been a tradition in my family to put up far too many Easter decorations. *LOL* For some reason it seems that every year I always add more and more Easter decorations to the mix. I even have Easter decorations in the windows and outside in front of my house. I truly love to decorate for the holidays and my neighbors always comment on how the house looks.

This is a picture of my fireplace mantel with just some of my Easter decorations. Most of the Easter decorations were purchased from local thrift stores around town. =-)
I found this cute Easter bunny at one of my favorite thrift stores, and I couldn't resist taking him home and adding him to my Easter collection this year.

Happy Easter Everyone,
The Domestic Diva



2 comments:

highheeledlife said...

We (I) love decorating our home for the holidays!! Hubby often says we need to build a storage shed for all these things... I just smile and say "Great thinking!!" xo Happy Easter!! xo HHL

Kate, The Domestic Diva said...

Hi Celia,

I know what your hubby means about building a storage shed for your decorations, my fiance says the same thing to me. LOL..

Happy Easter,
The Domestic Diva

Post a Comment